Totally Not Secret Lair: Krunk Lands
FOR THE VORTHOS IN YOU
Finally breaking into the gaming space, we're proud to show our prowess and present a collectible offering of high-caliber gaming accessories!
To celebrate the 30-year anniversary both of our artistry and of Magic: the Gathering, we're proud to show our colors and bring to our fellow planeswalking spellslingers a playable piece of Krunk.
These cards' fronts feature 4 unique colored symbol variants and 4 unique greyscale canvas background variants for a total of 16 different possible combinations for each of the 5 basic land types. Each card's back face is the same; everyone loves a good Treasure Token, and you can never truly have enough (until they ban Dockside...)
- Cards are sold in randomized, sealed booster packs of 15 cards;
- Every pack contains 3 Plains, 3 Islands, 3 Swamps, 3 Mountains, and 3 Forests;
- No two cards of a land type will be the same variant combination, so each card in a single pack will be unique;
- Packs will contain 14 non-foil cards, as 1 Random card in every pack is guaranteed to be Traditional Foil;
- and 1 in 6 packs will have a random 2 of the 15 cards in Traditional Foil as opposed to just 1.
A disclaimer from our resident Judge: These cards are not officially licensed Magic game pieces and, as Lands, are not legal for sanctioned play, but fully legal to be used as Treasure Tokens. However, these cards have the correct dimensions, weight, and thickness and can be used as proxies if used with fully opaque sleeves. Always ask your local Head Judge for final ruling on proxy legality at events, (but if your sickass proxy basics aren't allowed, we suggest finding a cooler Judge.)